Children's rights at a cross-roads is an event where policy makers, development agencies, NGOs, academics and young people will engage in reflection and dialogue for a better and more relevant knowledge base for future child rights strategies.
The outcome document will summarise the discussions and present clear and specific recommendations to what policy makers, UN agencies, academic institutions, development agencies and NGOs should do to secure that future child rights strategies are based on solid evidence.
Previous Conference items
- 20/11/2009: SLOVAKIA: Rights of Child through Children Eyes
- 19/11/2009: AUSTRALIA: Honouring the Child, Honouring Equity 9: Children’s rights in research, policy and practice
- 19/11/2009: Defence for Children International: Child Participation in Juvenile Justice
- 12/11/2009: CRC: From Moral Imperatives to Legal Obligations - In Search of Effective Remedies for Child Rights Violations
- 11/11/2009: CYPRUS: Monitoring child well-being: better policy and practice
Last updated 28/08/2009 07:46:06