This report proposes that explicit measures are needed within the EU to challenge the discrimination against children, render them more visible, acknowledge them as citizens of Europe and ensure that their voices are heard and taken seriously.
This report is also available in French and Spanish.
Previous Publication (general) items
- 01/10/2000: Letters to governments and UN missions
- 01/09/2000: Marketing Violent Entertainment to Children: A review of self-regulation and industry practices in the motion picture, music recording industry
- 01/08/2000: Early Childhood Matters 96 - The Effectiveness Initiative: Creating an environment for learning
- 25/07/2000: The ombudsman for Children and Childhood in Norway
- 23/04/2000: AUSTRALIA: Age Matters - A report on age discrimination
Organisation Contact Details:
European Children's Network
Avenue des Arts, 1
Tel: 00 32 02 2170186
Last updated 23/01/2007 14:12:32