The European Network of Ombudsmen for Children (ENOC) is holding its annual meeting / conference this year in Athens, in Zappeion Conference Centre, on 26-28 September 2006, hosted by the Greek Ombudsman, Mr. Yorgos Kaminis and the Deputy Ombudsman for Children’s Rights, Mr George Moschos, currently Chairman of ENOC. The event will be attended by representatives of ENOC members, independent authorities working for the protection and promotion of children’s rights in Council of Europe member states. ENOC also welcomes observer - participants, representing Ombudsman institutions wishing to become members of the Network, or being located outside Europe. There is limited number of available places for observers, who should complete an application form and send it no later than the 15th August 2006 to the Greek Ombudsman / Department of Children’s Rights (e-mail: email@example.com or fax: +30.2107289639).
Simultaneous interpretation will be provided in English, French, Spanish and Russian language.
Previous Conference items
- 25/09/2006: Advocacy and Policy Influencing
- 21/09/2006: Informal Learning and Digital Media
- 21/09/2006: La educación afectiva de los niños y niñas en las familias
- 21/09/2006: Emotional Development and the Family
- 21/09/2006: First National Conference on Life Story Work
Last updated 01/08/2006 10:07:08